let's see, where did we leave off in the riveting story of the frankes? at last post, we'd just been out to an all night karaoke affair, a goodbye party for friends, and grant was waiting to hear back from a job he'd interviewed for (who had been holding him on the hook for 2 months).
since then, a short recap:
1) that job told grant no. jerks.
2) kristin went to a youth ministry conference in chicago
3) kristin agreed to stay at union church for at least one more year, and so did her intern-turned-coworker.
4) grant went to a teaching conference in kota kinabalu.
5) we played in the boracay beach tournament -- always a delight.
6) grant spoke to a student's parent about a job at their church
7) we went on a mission trip to the philippines with the union church kids
8) grant got the job at this other church as a junior high youth pastor
9) grant finished his last school year at ics.
10) we played the shanghai tournament.
11) we found a new flat. http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/property/apartments-for-rent/654904.asp
12) we're ready for summer!!
until next time... hopefully we've told you most of this anyway, and i apologize for our delinquency in blogging.
for future reference, grant slightly-more-regularly blogs at: grantfranke.wordpress.com
and i blog once in awhile on borderline philosophical and theological matters at: kristinfranke.blogspot.com