Thursday, July 1, 2010

ice cream

Had a great stay at Erin's! It was an easy transition to life in Europe...Comfortable home, small and manageable town, our own German translator. Now we're heading to Munich only to be picked up by the Princiottas. Kristin's family friends will take us south to Garmisch.
Today we confirmed an observation I've been having: ICE CREAM. So many Germans are always eating ice cream. Not just kids, but adults too. It's quite the contrast after being in HK for 3 years where the people there don't have much of a sweet tooth. Despite my extremely diminished intake, I thoroughly enjoyed my ice cream sundae.
Burn Notice: Enjoyable, witty and addicting
The Jansen Directive: OK thus far, but I hope it gets better
Travel Music: Dave Matthews Band, The Best of What's Around.

No comments: